Tuesday 15 March 2011

sorry for the delay!

Hello to whomever reads my blog and thank you, I must apologise for the delay in updates, I will be honest in this matter and tell you that I couldn't be bothered but I will try my best to finish the big update I'm currently in the middle of and then bring you daily ones. But in the meantime here's some pictures of things I have seen and/or done:
the beach, it was lovely and warm
me at the beach, i now have rather brown/pink shoulders 
from left to right: Me, Maria and Kyle. This was at the costume party we went to
Mine and Kyle's shadows on Filopappos Hill 
View from Filopappos Hill
the Acropolis from Filopappos Hill
A church from Filopappos Hill
Another view from Filopappos Hill
Lycavittos Hill from Filopappos Hill
Me and Abi at the Masquerade party
A little friend that joined Kyle and me for a while, never found out what it was though
So there you have some pictures to keep you intrigued for a short while longer while I work on my update, thank you for your patience.

Goodnight x

No comments:

Post a Comment